Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Our photo shoot

Well. what an experience, expensive but so worth it. 


I realise all these blogs today may bore you, but to be perfectly honest, i don't care :P 




I was recently at Mothercare with a friend, and walked past the PIXIFOTO booth. I saw an offer for a sitting and a complimentary photo for £9.99. I was enticed in. The deed was done. I booked the shoot for the following monday, rang Daddy L and warned him not to make any plans. Come monday, he is in a foul mood because, and i quote "i dont like having my picture taken". Yet when we left, said he wished he had had more photos taken as we came away with some really beautiful shots having been taken. Ha! Teach him to listen to me wont it!!




We arrived there 10 minutes early, went to the booth, cue a very stuck up assistant saying oh your early your early. Well yes love, but that is by no means any excuse for you to keep us waiting for 45 bloody minutes!! Was not impressed with that. Anyway, aside from that, the experience was lovely, the other assistant that was taking our pictures was actually a lot nicer than the first one we dealt with, and put us completley at ease. 


O-Man however was having none of it, at all. Hated it. Screamed everytime we tried to put him down. So most of the pictures that got taken, are of me and the girls. Oh well, I loved it and so did they. The boys loss!!





They cost a lot of money but really are worth it. Its not something we are going to do every year is it? Although i would if i could! Now to finish paying for them and finally get them back!!


1 comment:

  1. its always worth having lovely pics to look back on. enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete