Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

My First Post!

Well, here we are. Thanks to the lovely Little Green Footsteps for showing me how to get started, i have such a simple mind :)
Please do forgive me for any spelling mistakes.... trying to type and feeding a baby = not easy!!
Ok, so right, here is a brief background to my family :)
We have O-Man, who is 2 and a half. Born on 09/08/08.
Next up is Madam, who is 16 months. Born 18/12/2009.
Our final baby is Baby A, who is 4 months. Born on 26/12/2010 (female). Yes yes i know that there all very close together, i get that all the time, but to be honest i wouldn't have it any other way. I grow as they grow, it's amazing. There close in age and hopefully will be close as brother and sisters as they grow up.

Now for us adults, i say it in the loosest way possible, having 3 babies makes for a very childish household :)
First is Daddy L. Daddy L is the love of my life. I cannot possibly imagine life without him. He gave me my three gorgeous babies and i am forever greatful to him for that exact reason. He is 29 (nearly 30, although im not sure he'll appreciate me telling you all that.) He likes all things computer-y and loves his games console. I was lucky enough to win £500 at bingo (none of which i have left, so easy to spend it) and bought him a PS3 for christmas, i am now however starting to wonder why..
Now is me. Mummy B. Im 20, nearly 21, still greatly denying the fact im getting older, as a relative of Daddy L's once said, im "twenteen" :) I live for my family, they are my world. I love making/decorating cakes, my mum says i get it from my grandad, who sadly died when i was 2. I love anything crafty really, although do sometimes find it hard to concentrate and apply myself to something for long enough. But heyho! Life goes on!

So thats us, a family of 5. The youngest member, Baby A, was a big surprise, i was already 6 months pregnant when we found out i was having her. Cue lots of blood tests and things. Still, made the pregnancy shorter i suppose. At least thats something. I found with the first two, the last 5/6 weeks of the 40 made it drag. The novelty had worn off. But i love being pregnant none-the-less. Its such a wonderful feeling that you, and only you, are providing this little person with everything it needs to make its grand entrance into this sometimes harsh world. Knowing that its just you and the baby for 9 long months, having to share it with no-one. Lush.



Picture one, is Madam's first birthday cake, all handmade by my own fair hands :)
Picture two, is a friends cake i made as a surprise, she recently had her second baby and i thought it would be a nice treat for her!
Picture three, is my rendition of Lorraine Pascale's "I cant't believe you made that cake" Yummy and very chocolatey.
Picture four, is myself and Baby A. My favourite picture.

1 comment:

  1. Fab start chick. And thanks for the mention. Such a gorgeous family (not jelous at all that youve already got 3 :P)xxx

    ReplyDelete