Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Daddy L!!!

Well well well. Where to start on Daddy L?? 


He is the most amazing man ever. I love him so much. He is devoted to me (i think!!!!!) and our babies. As well as being an amazing fiance he is an amazing daddy to our kids.


I met him on the internet back in june 2006. Now here we are 5 years and 3 kids later... the rest is history as they say!


He likes nothing more than to relax on one of the consoles, be it the PS3 or the XBOX 360. At the moment i think the PS3 is taking preference over the others. The game he seems to play at the moment seems to be Final Fantasy XIII Or BIOSHOCK 2. 


What he sees in the game i don't know. Not my cup of tea at all. But there we go, each to their own. 

Now ever since i met him i have known he has a bit of a soft spot for cars. 
I think the one we've decided on when we win the lottery is the AUDI R8.


So thats Daddy L. The love of my life, my soulmate, my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment