Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Mummy B's Profile

Well here i am. Me. Mummy B. Mummy to three beautiful children. 




How time flies. This time 5 years ago i was a careless teenager plodding through high school. Being bullied something rotten. Not wanting to go to school anymore. Luckily i stayed and came away with my GCSE's. I have recently applied to go to college. Now that we aren't having anymore children, i feel it is time for "me". Just me. Obviously they will and always have taken priority. Over anyone and anything. Have tried applying for jobs. No such luck so far. 




I like nothing more than to spend my days playing games and things with my babies and Daddy L. If i get time (and orders!) i love to make and decorate cakes for those that need them. I have made O-Mans and Madam's First birthday cakes so far, plus my dad's birthday cake, and a lot more. A few i forgot to take pictures of to document. But there we go, if people want the cake, they just gonna have ta trust me!!!! :)







Three of my favourite cakes that i have made, so far at least. I made a record player one for my dad, complete with his own record label on the disc. (He doesnt have his own record label of course, it was a spoof.) 

Thats a brief introduction to me. and my babies, and my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment