Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

I Lurveeeeee the cake :)

Ah cake, my downfall. Be it battenburg or bakewell tarts, you name it i eat it lol!


Only now, my new hobby, is devasting me. Purely because i see and make all these decorated cakes and i cant eat them. 


I think from now on i'll be taking a deposit for the cakes though. Easier that way.


My mum says i got my cake talents from my grandad. Im not entirely sure on this as i was only 2 when he died, so didnt know him that well unfortunatly :( 


The first cake i made, was for my sons first birthday. Back in August 2009. Such a dinky thing then, you wouldn't beleive that O-Man is the same child!! ~He's huge now!! My little pud. 


I think the next cake i did was for my dads birthday. i made a record player and on the record it had his own spoof label "Russ Records" He seemed to like it so i guess thats all that matters :)


The latest cake i did was for a friends little girl's 2nd birthday. Took me ages. Loved doing it though, all spotty and glittery!! And with a little bear on top, too cute :) 


I have done many more inbetween. Cakes, Treats and all things sweet. You name it, i'll have a go. Love experimenting. Im like a female version of Heston Blummenthal. Well. Sort of. 



The latest cake! :) 

If you ever need a cake, let me know. I'll be more than happy to make one. Any kind of cake. Birthday, christmas, fruit loaves. Literally anything!! Write a Comment!! :)

Mummy B xxxxxx

1 comment: